AC INFINITY, Cabinet Passive Ventilation Grille Black, 12 inchAC Infinity
- Designed to be installed into cabinets or walls to help increase ventilation.
- Can also be used in conjunction with a fan system to act as an intake or exhaust vent.
- Includes optional hardware to secure two 120mm fans onto the grille, and mount it into your cabinet or wall.
- Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a brushed black finish; and honeycomb grille insert.
- Kit includes (4) wood mounting screws, (4) machine mounting screws with nuts, (8) fan mounting screws with nuts, and (2) 120mm spiral fan guards.
The Cabinet Ventilation grille is a 11.7 by 6.1 inch (29.7 by 15.5 cm) metal grille that can be installed into cabinets and walls to help increase ventilation. It can also be used in conjunction with a fan system to act as a passive intake or exhaust vent. The kit includes optional 120mm fan guards and hardware to secure two 120mm fans, the most popular size for computers and DIY applications, onto the grille. To mount your fans and grille into your cabinet or wall, you would need to cut a square hole approximately 10.12 by 5.35 inches (25.7 by 15.6 cm). Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a brushed black finish; pre-secured to a steel honeycomb grille with four screws. Information on the additional included hardware can be found below.
Includes four wood screws and four machine screws with nuts to mount the ventilation grille onto a cabinet or wall. Also includes four 1.25-inch long machine screws with nuts to mount a 120mm fan with the included two 120mm fan guards onto the ventilation grille.