AC Infinity MULTIFAN S3-P, Quiet AC-Powered Cooling Fan, 120 mm AI-MPF120PAC Infinity
- Ultra-quiet UL-certified AC-powered fan designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- Turbo power adapter increases maximum fan speed and enables the fan to be powered through an AC outlet.
- Fan Size: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in. (12 x 12 x 2.54 cm) | Airflow: 65 CFM | Noise: 18 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet cooling fan can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat to cool various electronics and components. Features a multi-speed controller with power switch. Includes eight large anti-vibration rubber feet and a 6-foot power cord. The included turbo power adapter increases the fan's RPM by 25% and boosts CFM ratings for higher airflow. The adapter also enables the fan to be powered through a standard wall outlet. Each unit contains an USB port, up to six fans can be daisy chained together to share the same AC power source. This fan system is CE and RoHS certified and contains premium dual-ball bearings, allowing it to be mounted horizontally or vertically. Contains AC Infinity axial fans ACX-FD1225(B)05W5 which meet UL-507 standards for safety under Underwriters Laboratories certificate E503903.
The fan includes an in-line multi-speed controller with power switch to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments.
CONNECTING ADDITIONAL UNITS
For electronics and components that requires more airflow, each fan unit can daisy chain additional MULTIFAN S series fans. Up to six fans can share the same AC power outlet or thermal controller (sold separately). MULTIFAN S1, S2, S3 and S4 contains one fan, and MULTIFAN S5 and S7 contains two fans.
This ultra-quiet cooling fan is popular in a variety of electronics and components such as receivers, DVRs, video game consoles, modems, computers, amplifiers, and other audio video equipment.