AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7, Quiet USB Cooling Fan, Dual 120mm AI-MPF120A2AC Infinity
- Ultra-quiet UL-certified USB fans designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 (12 x 12 x 2.54 cm) in. per fan | Total Airflow: 104 CFM | Total Noise: 19 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet cooling fans can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat to cool various electronics and components. Features a multi-speed controller with power switch. Includes eight large anti-vibration rubber feet per fan and a 6-foot power cord. The USB plug can be plugged into the USB ports found behind popular electronics such as receivers and video game consoles. The two fans are permanently connected by a 2.5 feet (76.2 centimeter) cord and share the same multi-speed controller. Each unit contains an additional USB port, up to four fans can be daisy chained together to share the same power source. This fan system is CE and RoHS certified and contains premium dual-ball bearings, allowing it to be mounted horizontally or vertically. Contains AC Infinity axial fans ACX-FD1225(B)05W5 which meet UL-507 standards for safety under Underwriters Laboratories certificate E503903.
The fans include an in-line multi-speed controller with power switch to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments.
CONNECTING ADDITIONAL UNITS
For electronics and components that requires more airflow, each fan unit can daisy chain additional MULTIFAN S series fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source; and up to six fans can share the same thermal controller (sold separately). MULTIFAN S1, S2, S3 and S4 contains one fan, and MULTIFAN S5 and S7 contains two fans.
The ultra-quiet cooling fans are popular in a variety of electronics and components such as receivers, DVRs, video game consoles, modems, computers, amplifiers, and other audio video equipment.