AC Infinity AIRPLATE T8 White Cooling System AI-APT8-WAC Infinity
- An ultra-quiet UL-certified dual-fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Automated programming that self-adjusts cooling power in response to changing temperatures.
- Features an LCD display with an alarm system, display lock, six fan speeds, two buffer options, and memory.
- Two fan units with controller, containing CNC machined aluminum frames with a modern matte-white finish.
- Each Unit's Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.3 x 1.3 in (16 x 16 x 3.3 cm) | Total Airflow: 104 CFM | Total Noise: 19 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet dual-fan system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment center, and audio video cabinets. This kit includes two single fan units, one exhaust and one intake; plus a thermal controller. Each fan uses a custom motor engineered to minimize noise during speed variations and are certified by CE and RoHS. Contains AC Infinity axial fans ACX-FD1225(B)05W5 which meet UL-507 standards for safety under Underwriters Laboratories certificate E503903. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction. Features a CNC machined aluminum frame finished with matte-white powder coat paint. Fans are set to exhaust air out the frame but this can be reversed to intake air using a screw driver. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through a standard wall outlet.
The controller features an on-board processor with active temperature monitoring as well as intelligent programming that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. Additional features includes an alarm system, display lock or off while programs are running, six fan speeds, three back-light settings, two buffer options, and power failure memory. Features a detachable 6-foot precision thermal probe that is water resistant.
CONNECTING ADDITIONAL UNITS
For cabinets that requires more airflow, additional AIRPLATE S series cabinet fans can be connected to the included thermal controller. Up to six fans can share the same thermal controller or wall outlet power source. AIRPLATE S3/T3 contains one fan, AIRPLATE S7/T7 contains two fans, and AIRPLATE S9/T9 contains three fans.
This ultra-quiet cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets; and smaller enclosures and racks holding computers, receivers, amplifiers, and other AV equipment.