Yamaha R-N602 Network HiFi ReceiverYamaha
High quality Network HiFi Receiver with support for DSD 5.6MHz reproduction. Compatible with MusicCast and packed with network functions. Unlimited enjoyment of many different sound sources, including hi-res sources, smartphones and streaming services.
• MusicCast expands entertainment possibilities
• Streaming services offer a huge range of listening choices
• Enjoy the entire spectrum of all your favorite modern music sources
• 5.6MHz DSD Native and AIFF 192kHz/24bit reproduction with high performance 24-bit D/A converter
• MusicCast CONTROLLER lets you operate from your smartphone or tablet
• Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth® or AirPlay
• Bluetooth Output for convenient music streaming
• USB digital connection for iPod, iPhone, and USB devices
• Pure Direct Mode for greater sound purity
• Digital audio input for TV or Blu-ray player
• Eco Mode and Auto Power Standby
Enjoy the Entire Spectrum of All Your Favourite Music Sources
The R-N602 is a receiver and network audio player in a single unit. You can use it to easily play audio sources downloaded from the Internet and stored on a PC or NAS system. Or, enjoy streaming music services and internet radio (with vTuner). Moreover, Yamaha’s original MusicCast App allows you to enjoy your favourite tunes on a smartphone or tablet device via wireless connection.
Wireless Music Streaming via Bluetooth or AirPlay
Enjoy music from your smartphone or tablet wirelessly using a Bluetooth connection. You can also use the convenient AirPlay function for wireless music streaming from iPhone or iPads. In addition, a Network Standby function providest he convenience of having the R-N602 turn on and off automatically.
5.6MHz DSD Native and AIFF 192kHz/24bit Reproduction with High Performance 24-bit D/A Converter
5.6MHz DSD Native Resolution and AIFF 192kHz/24-bit Reproduction with High Performance 24-bit D/A Converter To ensure maximum network audio quality, the receiver supports WAV/FLAC 192kHz/24-bit, Apple Lossless 96kHz/24-bit, DSD 5.6MHz and even the new AIFF 192kHz/24-bit formats. It uses a BurrBrown 192kHz/24-bit DAC that has a firmly established reputation for quality. You’ll enjoy the beautiful sounds of high resolution audio.