High quality Network HiFi Receiver with support for DSD 5.6MHz reproduction. Compatible with MusicCast and packed with network functions. Unlimited enjoyment of many different sound sources, including hi-res sources, smartphones and streaming services.
• MusicCast expands entertainment possibilities
• Streaming services offer a huge range of listening choices
• Enjoy the entire spectrum of all your favorite modern music sources
• 5.6MHz DSD Native and AIFF 192kHz/24bit reproduction with high performance 24-bit D/A converter
• MusicCast CONTROLLER lets you operate from your smartphone or tablet
• Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth® or AirPlay
• Bluetooth Output for convenient music streaming
• USB digital connection for iPod, iPhone, and USB devices
• Pure Direct Mode for greater sound purity
• Digital audio input for TV or Blu-ray player
• Eco Mode and Auto Power Standby
Enjoy the Entire Spectrum of All Your Favourite Music Sources
The R-N602 is a receiver and network audio player in a single unit. You can use it to easily play audio sources downloaded from the Internet and stored on a PC or NAS system. Or, enjoy streaming music services and internet radio (with vTuner). Moreover, Yamaha’s original MusicCast App allows you to enjoy your favourite tunes on a smartphone or tablet device via wireless connection.
Wireless Music Streaming via Bluetooth or AirPlay
Enjoy music from your smartphone or tablet wirelessly using a Bluetooth connection. You can also use the convenient AirPlay function for wireless music streaming from iPhone or iPads. In addition, a Network Standby function providest he convenience of having the R-N602 turn on and off automatically.
5.6MHz DSD Native and AIFF 192kHz/24bit Reproduction with High Performance 24-bit D/A Converter
5.6MHz DSD Native Resolution and AIFF 192kHz/24-bit Reproduction with High Performance 24-bit D/A Converter To ensure maximum network audio quality, the receiver supports WAV/FLAC 192kHz/24-bit, Apple Lossless 96kHz/24-bit, DSD 5.6MHz and even the new AIFF 192kHz/24-bit formats. It uses a BurrBrown 192kHz/24-bit DAC that has a firmly established reputation for quality. You’ll enjoy the beautiful sounds of high resolution audio.