Passive Ventilation Grille 17", WhiteAC Infinity
- Designed to be installed into doors, cabinets, and walls to help increase ventilation.
- Can also be used in conjunction with a fan system to act as an intake or exhaust vent.
- Ventilation grille design maximizes airflow while maintaining frame's structural integrity.
- Features a CNC machined aluminum frame and matching flat screw heads, painted matte white.
- Kit includes (4) wood mounting screws and (4) machine mounting screws with nuts.
The AIRFRAME Grille 7 is a 16.5 by 6.5 inch aluminium grille that can be installed into doors, cabinets, and walls to help increase ventilation . The grille can also be used in conjunction with a fan system to act as a passive intake or exhaust vent. To mount the grille into your cabinet or wall, you would need to cut a rectangle hole approximately 14.5 by 5 inches. Features a CNC machined anodized aluminum frame and matching flat-head screws, all painted matte white. Information on the additional included hardware can be found below.
Includes four wood screws and four machine screws with nuts to mount the ventilation grille onto a cabinet or wall. All mounting screw heads are white to match the mounting frame.