Yamaha XDA-AMP5400RK Multi-Room Amplifier (4 Zone, 8 Channel)Yamaha
The AMP employs ultra-efficient ICEpower integrated circuits to deliver eight channels of pristine, musically-dynamic digital amplification 50 watts/channel (8 ohms) with an outstanding 5 Hz to 40 kHz (+0/-3 dB) frequency response and 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio. It is 4 ohm capable at 100 watts/channel and bridgeable to 200 watts/channel (8 ohms).
Goodbye Ground Loop Hum
The curse of the custom integrator: ground loop hum, a common and vexing side effect of connecting a bunch of electronics together in a rack. The AMP takes care of it with a brilliantly-engineered differential circuit design. Sometimes it’s what you don’t hear that sounds the most amazing.
High-Performance under the Hood
The AMP employs a balanced audio circuit design and PML capacitors, which are also used in our flagship AVENTAGE AV separates. The result: greater realism and expressiveness for all of your favourite music.
Specially designed for custom integration of whole home audio systems, the “AMP” serves as a companion amplifier for the Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK to expand speaker coverage and/or increase power output. It may also be used to expand secondary zone speaker coverage for Yamaha AV receivers that have Zone pre outs.
- Works together with Yamaha XDA-QS5400RK to expand speaker coverage in custom integrated multi-room audio systems
- Eight channels of audiophile-grade Class D amplification, bridgeable and 4-ohm capable, featuring a unique ground loop/hum-free circuit design
- Four audio buses and included jumpers allow for wide variety of speaker configurations
- Interlocks power on/off with XDA-QS5400RK via Trigger I/O
- Integration-friendly features include audio sensing inputs, IR I/O and more
- 1U high, rack-wide enclosure; removable rack ears and faceplate included