Audiofrog AW28T, 2-Way 8" All Weather Outdoor SpeakerAudiofrog
- 1" Coated Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- 8" woofer and passive radiator for great bass.
- Integrated crossover network
- Transformer for use with 70V/100V amplifiers
- AW28T speakers include an adjustable aluminium mounting bracket.
- AW28T is a all weather full range outdoor loudspeaker with IP66
Audiofrog’s AW28T all-weather outdoor loudspeakers are designed to provide the accurate and detailed sound you’ve come to expect from a new and leading brand of performance-built application-specific loudspeakers.
Designed to be used indoors or outdoors, the adjustable mounting bracket positions the speaker near a wall
or in a corner, dramatically reinforcing the bass from the rear-mounted passive radiator.
The AW28T is an excellent solution for outdoor fill speakers for commercial venues or for rocking your
backyard patio or shop.
All weather construction, waterproof polypropylene woofer cones and water resistant tweeter diaphragms
along with a sealed and injection molded polymer enclosure ensure your AW28T speakers will provide
enjoyment for many years.
Standard 8 ohm and 70/100V operation can be selected prior to installation and four switch-selectable
transformer tap positions provide the ability to manage power delivery when several speakers will be
connected to same amplifier.
- Corporate and residential buildings
- Commercial premises
- Leisure centres
- Sound reinforcement in F&B, Retail, etc.
- Health and sports centres
- Meeting and conference rooms
- 5.1 and 7.1 surround systems
- Auditoriums, museums
- Places of Worship
|Driver Unit:||8" Waterproof polypropylene cone and dustcap|
|Tweeter:||1" Fabric Dome Tweeter|
|Passive acoustic equaliser|
12dB/octave @ 1.7kHz with tweeter protection
8 Ohm or 70V/100V selection
70V taps for 3.12, 6.25w, 12.5W and 25W settings
100V taps for 50W, 25W, 12.5W and 6025W settings
|Power Handling (Continuous Average):||150 Watts|
|Power Handling (Music):||300 Watts|
|Sensitivity (2.83V / 1M):||89dB|
|Frequency Response (-3dbB):||38Hz - 20kHz|
|Recommended Amplifier RMS Power:||50 - 150 Watts|
|70V/100V/8Ω operation selectable|